Equilibrium store locations when consumers minimize travel time plus waiting time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1981. "Inflation and Savings: International Evidence on Inflation-Induced Income Losses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 961-976, December.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
- A. S. Deaton, 1972. "Wealth Effects on Consumption in a Modified Life-Cycle Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 443-453.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Ríos, Miguel & Icaza, Manuel José, 2008. "Facility location for market capture when users rank facilities by shorter travel and waiting times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 32-44, November.
- Marco Alderighi, 2003. "Niche Markets and Electronic Commerce," KITeS Working Papers 147, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Christian Ahlin & Peter D. Ahlin, 2013. "Product Differentiation Under Congestion: Hotelling Was Right," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(3), pages 1750-1763, July.
- Christian Ahlin & Peter Ahlin, 2006. "Hotelling Was Right About Snob/Congestion Goods (Asymptotically)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0621, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A., 2008.
"Why should a firm choose to limit the size of its market area?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, March.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peters H.J.M. & SchrÃ¶der M.J.W. & Vermeulen A.J., 2015. "Waiting in the queue on Hotellingâ€™s Main Street," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Calvo Calzada, E. & Feijóo Bello, M.L. & Mema, M. & Albiac Murillo, J., 1999. "La influencia de la Política Agrícola Común en la zona de Regadío Flumen-Monegros1," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 13, pages 5-22, Diciembre.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2007. "Incorporating Waiting Time in Competitive Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-76, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:11:y:1983:i:3:p:211-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.