A note on the implementation of rational expectations equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2012.
"Analysis of numerical errors,"
2012-062, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2012. "Analysis of Numerical Errors," Working Papers 2012-6, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- P. Herings & Kirsten Rohde, 2008. "On the completeness of complete markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(2), pages 171-201, November.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & ROHDE, Kirsten I.M., "undated". "On the completeness of complete markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2153, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Rohde Kirsten I.M., 2004. "On the Completeness of Complete Markets," Research Memorandum 053, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2008. "Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 445-447, September.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques P., "undated". "Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drèze Jacques H. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Sequentially complete Markets Remain Incomplete," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- DRÈZE, Jacques & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers 2003085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
- Felix Kubler & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2004. "Stationary Markov equilibria for overlapping generations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 623-643, October.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- Alessandro Citanna & Paolo Siconolfi, 2008. "On the nonexistence of recursive equilibrium in stochastic OLG economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(3), pages 417-437, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:11:y:1983:i:1-2:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed