Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Maus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 2006. "Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 27-43, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Klaus & Ton Storcken, 2002. "Choice correspondences for public goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 127-154.
- Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens, 1996.
"Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 456-479, February.
- Nehring, K. & Puppe, C., 1994. "Continuous Extentions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Papers 94-05, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Klaus NEHRING & Clemens PUPPE, 1994. "Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Vienna Economics Papers vie9402, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Peters, Hans & van der Stel, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1992. "Pareto Optimality, Anonymity, and Strategy-Proofness in Location Problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 221-235.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Ehlers, Lars & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Decision Schemes for One-Dimensional Single-Peaked Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 408-434, August.
- Straffin, Philip Jr., 1994. "Power and stability in politics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 32, pages 1127-1151 Elsevier.
- Kannai, Yakar & Peleg, Bezalel, 1984. "A note on the extension of an order on a set to the power set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 172-175, February.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Impossibility of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Economies with Pure Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 107-119.
- Bossert, Walter, 1989. "On the extension of preferences over a set to the power set: An axiomatic characterization of a quasi-ordering," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 84-92, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Peters & Souvik Roy & Ton Storcken, 2011.
"Strategy-proof voting rules on a multidimensional policy space for a continuum of voters with elliptic preferences,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 485-496, December.
- Peters Hans & Roy Souvik & Storcken Ton, 2010. "Strategy-proof voting rules on a multidimensional policy space for a continuum of voters with elliptic preferences," Research Memorandum 064, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordspublic economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2003044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .