Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Maus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 2006. "Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 27-43, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Klaus & Ton Storcken, 2002. "Choice correspondences for public goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 127-154.
- Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens, 1996.
"Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 456-479, February.
- Nehring, K. & Puppe, C., 1994. "Continuous Extentions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Papers 94-05, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Klaus NEHRING & Clemens PUPPE, 1994. "Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Vienna Economics Papers vie9402, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Peters, Hans & van der Stel, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1992. "Pareto Optimality, Anonymity, and Strategy-Proofness in Location Problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 221-235.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Ehlers, Lars & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Decision Schemes for One-Dimensional Single-Peaked Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 408-434, August.
- Straffin, Philip Jr., 1994. "Power and stability in politics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 32, pages 1127-1151 Elsevier.
- Kannai, Yakar & Peleg, Bezalel, 1984. "A note on the extension of an order on a set to the power set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 172-175, February.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Impossibility of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Economies with Pure Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 107-119.
- Bossert, Walter, 1989. "On the extension of preferences over a set to the power set: An axiomatic characterization of a quasi-ordering," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 84-92, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Peters & Souvik Roy & Ton Storcken, 2011.
"Strategy-proof voting rules on a multidimensional policy space for a continuum of voters with elliptic preferences,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 485-496, December.
- Peters Hans & Roy Souvik & Storcken Ton, 2010. "Strategy-proof voting rules on a multidimensional policy space for a continuum of voters with elliptic preferences," Research Memorandum 064, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordspublic economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2003044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.