Unilateral effects of mergers with general linear demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Kim, Jaewon & Mandorff, Martin, 2015. "UPP Analysis in Five Recent Merger Cases," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2015:3, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Polemis, Michael & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2015. "Upward Pricing Pressure Formulations with Logit Demand and Endogenous Partial Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 66049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0053-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neurohr, Bertram, 2016. "Upward pricing pressure under capacity constraints, kinked demand and other cases of a constrained pre-merger equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 49-51.
- Robert Willig, 2011. "Unilateral Competitive Effects of Mergers: Upward Pricing Pressure, Product Quality, and Other Extensions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(1), pages 19-38, August.
- repec:kap:revind:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9566-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Azar, José & Schmalz, Martin & Tecu, Isabel, 2017. "Anti-Competitive Effects of Common Ownership," IESE Research Papers D/1169, IESE Business School.
- Pittman, Russell, 2017.
"Three Economist’s Tools for Antitrust Analysis: A Non-Technical Introduction,"
76201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Pittman, 2017. "Three Economist’s Tools for Antitrust Analysis: A Non-Technical Introduction," EAG Discussions Papers 201701, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontal mergers Unilateral effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:111:y:2011:i:2:p:119-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .