Ecological services to and from rangelands of the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Torell, L. Allen & Rimbey, Neil R. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & McCollum, Daniel W., 2005. "Income Earning Potential versus Consumptive Amenities in Determining Ranchland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 2004. "Conservation in the optimal use of rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 119-128, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Michael H. & Rollins, Kimberly, 2012. "Using Ecological Models to Coordinate Valuation of Ecological Change on Western Rangelands for ex post Application to Policy Analysis," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01).
- Leslie M. Roche, 2016. "Adaptive Rangeland Decision-Making and Coping with Drought," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael H. Taylor, 2013.
"Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 606-627.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Li, Zhiguo & Han, Guodong & Zhao, Mengli & Wang, Jing & Wang, Zhongwu & Kemp, David R. & Michalk, David L. & Wilkes, Andreas & Behrendt, Karl & Wang, Hong & Langford, Colin, 2015. "Identifying management strategies to improve sustainability and household income for herders on the desert steppe in Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 62-72.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liqun Shao & Haibin Chen & Chen Zhang & Xuexi Huo, 2017. "Effects of Major Grassland Conservation Programs Implemented in Inner Mongolia since 2000 on Vegetation Restoration and Natural and Anthropogenic Disturbances to Their Success," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:2:p:261-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.