Local community reaction to the `no-take' policy on fishing in the Tsitsikamma National Park, South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram Shrestha & Janaki Alavalapati, 2006. "Linking Conservation and Development: An Analysis of Local People’s Attitude Towards Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 69-84, February.
- Jennifer K. Sesabo & Hartmut Lang & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Perceived Attitude and Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) establishment: Why households’ characteristics matters in Coastal resources conservation initiatives in Tanzania," Working Papers FNU-99, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Despina Sdrali & Maria Goussia-Rizou & Pinelopi Kiourtidou, 2015. "Residents’ perception of tourism development as a vital step for participatory tourism plan: a research in a Greek protected area," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 923-939, August.
- Holmes-Watts, Tania & Watts, Scotney, 2008. "Legal frameworks for and the practice of participatory natural resources management in South Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 435-443, October.
- Ramírez, Alejandro & Ortiz, Marco & Steenbeek, Jeroen & Christensen, Villy, 2015. "Evaluation of the effects on rockfish and kelp artisanal fisheries of the proposed Mejillones Peninsula marine protected area (northern Chile, SE Pacific coast)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 297(C), pages 141-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:1:p:36-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.