Non-linear dynamics of population and natural resources: The emergence of different patterns of development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Thomas R. & Coats, R. Morris & Asrabadi, Badiollah R., 2005. "Renewable resources, property-rights regimes and endogenous growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 31-41, January.
- R. Morris Coats & Thomas R. Dalton, 2000. "Could institutional reform have saved Easter Island?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 489-505.
- Pezzey, John C. V. & Anderies, John M., 2003.
"The effect of subsistence on collapse and institutional adaptation in population-resource societies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 299-320, October.
- John C. V. Pezzey & John M. Anderies, 2002. "The Effect of Subsistence on Collapse and Institutional Adaptation in Population-resource Societies," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0201, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Albers, Heidi J., 1996. "Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Spatial Interdependence, Irreversibility, and Uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-94, January.
- Reuveny, Rafael & Decker, Christopher S., 2000. "Easter Island: historical anecdote or warning for the future?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 271-287, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Croix & Davide Dottori, 2008.
"Easter Island’s collapse: a tale of a population race,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, March.
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOTTORI, Davide, 2007. "Easter Island’s collapse: A tale of a population race," CORE Discussion Papers 2007001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE LA CROIX, David & DOTTORI, Davide, 2009. "Easter Island's collapse: a tale of a population race," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Davide, DOTTORI, 2007. "Easter Island’s Collapse : A Tale of a Population Race," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Pietro Peretto & Simone Valente, 2015.
"Growth on a finite planet: resources, technology and population in the long run,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 305-331, September.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2010. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_008, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2013. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology, and Population in the Long Run," Working Papers 13-9, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2011. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/147, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pietro Peretto & Simone Valente, 2011. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," Working Papers 11-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Abdollahzadeh, Negar, 2009. "Oil exploitation and the environmental Kuznets curve," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 371-374, January.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Paul Marinescu & Marin Burcea, 2012. "Information and Ecological Behaviour towards the Natural Resources Consumption of the Population of Bucharest," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 142-156, February.
- Nagase, Yoko & Uehara, Takuro, 2011. "Evolution of population-resource dynamics models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 9-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:62:y:2007:i:3-4:p:473-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.