A market approach to conserving biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Stevens & Jaime Echeverria & Ronald J. Glass & Tim Hager & Thomas A. More, 1991. "Measuring the Existence Value of Wildlife: What Do CVM Estimates Really Show?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(4), pages 390-400.
- V. Kerry Smith & John V. Krutilla, 1979. "Endangered Species, Irreversibilities, and Uncertainty: A Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 371-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & Solow, Andrew, 2005. "The Economics of Biodiversity," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1517-1560 Elsevier.
- Peter Bardsley & Ingrid Burfurd, 2008.
"Contract Design for Biodiversity Procurement,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1031, The University of Melbourne.
- Bardsley, Peter & Burfurd, Ingrid, 2009. "Contract Design for Biodiversity Procurement," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Langholz, Jeffrey A. & Lassoie, James P. & Lee, David & Chapman, Duane, 2000. "Economic considerations of privately owned parks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 173-183, May.
- Giannias, Dimitrios A. & Lekakis, Joseph N., 1997. "Policy analysis for an amicable, efficient and sustainable inter-country fresh water resource allocation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 231-242, June.
- Huennemeyer, Anne-Juliane & McKitrick, Ross & Rollins, Kimberly S., 1999. "Optimal Compensation For Endangered Species Protection Under Asymmetric Information," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21693, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:16:y:1996:i:3:p:217-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.