Earnings, rates of return to education and the earnings distribution in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Sobia Malik, 2015. "From Chronic Disease to Food Poverty: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 17-33.
- Ahsan, Henna & Idrees, Dr Muhammad, 2014. "Impact of Health on Earnings: Individual and District Level Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 56769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2014.
- repec:pje:journl:article13winii is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:837-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siphambe, Happy Kufigwa, 2000. "Rates of return to education in Botswana," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-300, June.
- Tayyeb Shabbir, 1994. "Mincerian Earnings Function for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1989. "The Education Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1989:156, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hk Siphambe, 2008. "Rates Of Return To Education In Botswana: Results From The 2002/2003 Household Income And Expenditure Survey Data Set," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 641-651, December.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1988. "Investment and Inequality in Pakistan's Education Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 678-686.
- Tayyeb Shabbir, 1991. "Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education in a Developing Country," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19.
- Abid Aman Burki & Qaisar Abbas, 1991. "Earnings Functions in Pakistan's Urban Informal Sector: A Case Study," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 695-706.
- Hough, J.R., 1993. "Educational Cost-Benefit Analysis," Education Research Papers 12876, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:3:y:1984:i:4:p:257-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.