Optimal investment in human capital under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Robst & Kathleen Cuson-Graham, 1999. "The effect of uncertain educational requirements on education and wages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 53-63.
- Ranasinghe, Athula & Hartog, Joop, 2002. "Free-education in Sri Lanka. Does it eliminate the family effect?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 623-633, December.
- Natasha Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay at school or start working? - Optimal timing of leaving school under uncertainty and irreversibility," Working Papers CIE 10, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Hwang, Wei-Yei & Liao, Shu-Yi & Huang, Mao-Lung, 2013. "Real option, human capital investment returns and higher educational policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 447-452.
- Lori L. Taylor, 1998. "Does the United States still overinvest in housing?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 10-18.
- Takashi Oshio & Masaya Yasuoka, 2009. "How Long Should We Stay In Education If Ability Is Screened?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 409-431, July.
- Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M., 2012.
"Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 706-717.
- Natasa Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay in School or Start Working? - The Human Capital Investment Decision under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2825, CESifo.
- Kettunen, Juha, 1997. "Education and unemployment duration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 163-170, April.
- Anna Zaharieva, 2014.
"On-the-Job Search and Optimal Schooling under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2-3, pages 299-339.
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "On-the-Job Search and Optimal Schooling under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 492, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Karnit Flug & Antonio Spilimbergo & Erik Wachtenheim, 1996. "Inversión en educación: ¿Importan la inestabilidad económica y las limitaciones al crédito," Research Department Publications 4001, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Flug, Karnit & Spilimbergo, Antonio & Wachtenheim, Erik, 1998.
"Investment in education: do economic volatility and credit constraints matter?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 465-481, April.
- Karnit Flug & Antonio Spilimbergo & Erik Wachtenheim, 1996. "Investment in Education: Do Economic Volatility and Credit Constraints Matter?," Research Department Publications 4000, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:11:y:1992:i:1:p:41-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.