Country factors and the investment decision-making process of sovereign wealth funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeanne J. Amar & B. Candelon & C. Lecourt & Z. Xun, 2019. "Country factors and the investment decision-making process of sovereign wealth funds," Post-Print hal-01897058, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amar, J. & Lecourt, C. & Carpantier, J.F., 2022.
"GCC Sovereign Wealth Funds: Why do they take control?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Jeanne Amar & Jean-Francois Carpantier & Christelle Lecourt, 2018. "GCC Sovereign Wealth Funds: Why do they Take Control?," Working Papers halshs-01936882, HAL.
- Jeanne Amar & Jean-François Carpantier & Christelle Lecourt, 2018. "GCC Sovereign Wealth Funds: Why do they Take Control?," AMSE Working Papers 1835, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bahoo, Salman & Alon, Ilan & Paltrinieri, Andrea, 2020. "Sovereign wealth funds: Past, present and future," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Ghouma, Hatem H. & Ouni, Zeineb, 2022. "SWF investments and debt maturity of target firms: An international evidence," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(PA).
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign wealth funds; Targeted countries; Macroeconomic country factors; Two-tiered dynamic Tobit panel model;
All these keywords.
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:80:y:2019:i:c:p:34-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.