Optimal control and differential game models of military expenditure in less developed countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2003. "Military spending and stochastic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 153-170, October.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1995. "A dynamic model of capital and arms accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 371-393.
- Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron, 1997. "The arms trade and the stability of regional arms races," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 631-654.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "The impact of military burden on long-run growth and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2006. "Effects of an anticipated expansion in international public goods on public capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2859-2874, December.
- Shin-Jen Tzeng & Ching-Chong Lai & Chun-Chieh Huang, 2008. "Does Military Expenditure Matter For Inflation And Economic Growth?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 471-478.
- Ching-chong Lai & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang, 2002. "Endogenous Growth and Defense Expenditures: A New Explanation of the Benoit Hypothesis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 179-186.
- Po‐Sheng Lin & Cheng‐Te Lee, 2012. "Military Spending, Threats And Stochastic Growth," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 8-19, January.
- Reiss, Daniel G, 2008.
"Gastos de Defesa no Brasil: análise qualitativa do orçamento nacional no período de 2001 a 2007
[Defense Expenditures in Brazil: a qualitative analysis of the federal budget for the period from 200," MPRA Paper 47373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2012.
"On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(3), pages 473-492, June.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Defense R&D: Effects on Economic Growth and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 16325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2007. "An Endogenous Growth Model Of Capital And Arms Accumulation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 557-575.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2002.
"On The Coincidence Of The Feedback Nash And Stackelberg Equilibria In Economic Applications Of Differential Games,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2002-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2003. "On the Coincidence of the Feedback Nash and Stackelberg Equilibria in Economic Applications of Differential Games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/40, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Anticipated foreign military threat, arms accumulation, and the current account in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1035-1052, December.
- Shin-Chyang Lee & Cheng-Te Lee & Shang-Fen Wu, 2016. "Military spending and growth: a small open economy stochastic growth model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 105-116, February.
- Cheng-Te Lee, 2007. "A New Explanation of Arms Races in the Third World: A Differential Game Model," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 3(2), pages 161-176, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:7:y:1984:i:2:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.