The identification of rational expectations models under structural neutrality
No abstract is available for this item.
- Malley, Jim & Moutos, Thomas, 2006.
"Do excessive wage increases raise imports?: Theory and evidence,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 194-220, March.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, "undated". "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2000_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2004. "Do excessive wage increases raise imports? Theory and evidence," Macroeconomics 0401003, EconWPA.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, 2001. "Do Excessive Wage Increases Raise Imports? Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 467, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adrian Pagan, 1986. "Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 517-538.
- Adrian Pagan, 1985. "Two Stage and Related Estimators and Their Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 741, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2013. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 300-314, July.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary Koop & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Working Papers 1108, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Koop, G. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1131, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Margarita Katsimi & Vassilis Sarantides, 2012. "The Impact Of Fiscal Policy On Profits," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(4), pages 1050-1068, October.
- Margarita Katsimi & Vassilis Sarantides, 2009. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 2849, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:14:y:1994:i:1:a:2978 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guay, Richard & Raynauld, Jacques, 1986. "L’hypothèse du revenu permanent avec attentes rationnelles : une évaluation économétrique canadienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 43-63, mars.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:4:y:1982:i:1:p:117-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed