Nominal price stickiness as a rational expectations equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012.
"Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 609-681.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks," MPRA Paper 42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh-ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks," SBP Working Paper Series 65, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 523-550, July.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2015. "Is sticky price adjustment important for output fluctuations?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 392-418, July.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2008. "Ambiguous Money Distribution And The Price Stickiness Phenomenon: A Rationale From An Ambiguous Rational Expectations Approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0708, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2000. "Two New Keynesian Theories Of Sticky Prices," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 74-107, March.
- Farmer, R.E.A., 1999. "Two New Keynesian Theories of Sticky Prices," Economics Working Papers eco99/33, European University Institute.
- repec:cvs:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Dalle Mura, 2004. "Ambiguity and macroeconomics:a rationale for price stickiness," Department of Economics University of Siena 428, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matheny, K. J., 1998. "Equilibrium beliefs in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 393-413, November.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1996. "A theory of business cycles," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 91-109, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:317-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed