Current-account effects of a devaluation in an optimizing model with capital accumulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Søren Bo Nielsen, 1989. "Current Account Effects of a Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers 89-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, February.
- Andreas Haufler & Søren Nielsen, 1997.
"Dynamic effects of an anticipated switch from destination- to origin-based commodity taxation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 43-69, February.
- Andreas Haufler & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "Dynamic Effects of an Anticipated Switch from Destination- to Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 1997. "Dynamic effects of an anticipated switch from destination- to origin-based commodity taxation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20405, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 1996. "Dynamic effects of an anticipated switch from destination- to origin-based commodity taxation," Discussion Papers, Series II 313, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Hwan-Chyang Lin & Hui-Kuan Tseng, 1993. "Exchange rate shocks and the current account under monopolistic competition: An intertemporal optimization model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 133-150, June.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2002. "Dynamic financial linkages among the Asia Pacific economies: an empirical assessment of real interest parity condition," MPRA Paper 34642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:15:y:1991:i:3:p:569-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.