Factor proportions, relative efficiency and developing countries' trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Transfers, returns to scale, tied aid and monopolistic competition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 333-354, August.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2006.
"Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial underdevelopment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 677-722, June.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2003. "Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial udnerdevelopment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3161, The World Bank.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2013.
"Institution-driven comparative advantage and organizational choice,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 193-200.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 879, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2012. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 925, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Research Papers in Economics 2011:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Cowan & Alejandro Neut, 2007. "Intermediate Goods, Institutions and Output per Worker," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 420, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pilat, Dirk, 1995. "Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Nathan Nunn, 2007.
"Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 569-600.
- Nathan Nunn, 2005. "Relationship Specificity, Incomplete Contracts and the Pattern of Trade," International Trade 0512018, EconWPA.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade," Scholarly Articles 4686801, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nunn, Nathan & Trefler, Daniel, 2014.
"Domestic Institutions as a Source of Comparative Advantage,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Nathan Nunn & Daniel Trefler, 2013. "Domestic Institutions as a Source of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 18851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern: eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technical progress and the pattern of specialization in world trade in manufactures, 1965 to 1987," Kiel Working Papers 534, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Misch Florian & Gemmell Norman & Kneller Richard, 2010. "Binding Constraints and Second-Best Strategies in Endogenous Growth Models with Public Finance," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-37, December.
- Adrian Wood, 1994. "Give Heckscher and Ohlin a chance!," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 20-49, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:35:y:1991:i:2:p:357-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.