Wage determination in rural labour markets : The theory of implicit co-operation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2003.
"Free Education Policy and Trade Liberalization: Consequences on Child and Adult Labour Markets in a Small Open Economy,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 336-359.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay, 2005. "Free Education Policy And Trade Liberalization: Consequences On Child And Adult Labour Markets In A Small Open Economy," Labor and Demography 0510018, EconWPA.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 592-603.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2005. "Economic Liberalization And Wage Inequality In The Presence Of Labour Market Imperfection," International Trade 0510008, EconWPA.
- Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi & Knight, John, 2004. "Unemployment in South Africa: The Nature of the Beast," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 391-408, March.
- Geeta G. Kingdon & John B. Knight, 2001. "Unemployment in South Africa: The nature of the beast," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Unemployment in South Africa: the nature of the beast," Labor and Demography 0409003, EconWPA.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2010. "Foreign capital inflow, skilled-unskilled wage inequality and unemployment of unskilled labour in a fair wage model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 477-486, January.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2009. "Foreign Capital Inflow, Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality and Unemployment of Unskilled Labour in a Fair Wage Model," MPRA Paper 18004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blessy Mathew Savu & Maria Caracota Dimitriu, 2012. "The Promise and Default of the “Kerala Model”," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 171-188, September.
- Bhargava, Anil K., 2013. "The Impact of India’s Rural Employment Guarantee on Demand for Agricultural Technology," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150163, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anil K. Bhargava, 2014. "The Impact of India's Rural Employment Guarantee on Demand for Agricultural Technology," Working Papers id:6305, eSocialSciences.
- Bhargava, Anil K., 2014. "The impact of India's rural employment guarantee on demand for agricultural technology:," IFPRI discussion papers 1381, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Skills Formation And Wage Inequality In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Analysis," Labor and Demography 0511009, EconWPA.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 1996. "Deagrarianization and rural employment in sub-Saharan Africa: A sectoral perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-111, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:34:y:1990:i:1-2:p:3-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed