Interlocking transactions : Obstacles, Precursors or Instruments of Agrarian Capitalism?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Labour tying arrangements: An enduring aspect of agrarian capitalism?
by Editor in India at LSE on 2013-02-25 14:30:44
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer-Jones, Richard & Jackson, Cecile, 1997. "Work intensity, gender and sustainable development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Frisvold, George B., 2005. "Transaction Costs and Institutional Innovations in Agricultural Labor Contracts," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19495, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stanley, Denise L., 2002. "Efficiency and equity tradeoffs: incentive-compatible contracts revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 309-331, April.
- Schaffner, Julie Anderson, 1995. "Attached farm labor, limited horizons and servility," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 241-270, August.
- Naila Kabeer & Khawar Mumtaz & Asad Sayeed, 2010. "Beyond risk management: Vulnerability, social protection and citizenship in Pakistan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:23:y:1986:i:1:p:177-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .