Trade adjustment policies and income distribution in three archetype developing economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime de MELO & Sherman ROBINSON, 2015. "Trade Adjustment Policies And Income Distribution In Three Archetype Developing Economies," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 10, pages 217-242 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Social Accounting Matrices(SAMs) and CGE Modeling:Using Macroeconomic Computable General Equilibrium Models for Assessing Poverty Impact of Structural Adjustment Policies," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-463, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Social Accounting Matrix: A Very Short Introduction for Economic Modeling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-477, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Londono, Juan Luis & Szekely, Miguel, 1999.
"Income distribution, factor endowments, and trade openness,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-101, June.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Income Distribution, Factor Endowments, and Trade Openness," Research Department Publications 4088, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Distribución del ingreso, dotación de factores y apertura comercial," Research Department Publications 4089, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Togan, Sübidey, 1982. "On managing adjustment to external shocks in oil importing developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 149, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Svbidey Togan, 1983. "Effects of Alternative Policy Regimes on Foreign-Payments Imbalances," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 239-260.
- Winters, Paul C. & Murgai, Rinku & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain, 1996. "Climate Change, Agriculture, And Developing Economies," CUDARE Working Papers 25079, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Anne Maasland, 1992. "Consecuencias Distributivas de las Políticas de Ajuste: Una Revisión de Metodologías," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 141-162.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Sahn, David E., 2000. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effect of Macroeconomic Adjustment on Poverty in Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 753-776, November.
- Benjamin, Nancy, 1996. "Adjustment and income distribution in an agricultural economy: A general equilibrium analysis of Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1003-1013, June.
- Francois Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989.
"Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
2943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourguinon, Francois & Branson, William H. & De Melo, Jaime, 1989. "Adjustment and income distribution : a counterfactual analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 215, The World Bank.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty Reduction in General Equilibrium: The Role of Labor Market Structure," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-462, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 2001. "Critical Review of Literature on Computable General Equilibrium Models," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:09, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:10:y:1982:i:1:p:67-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.