Physical abuse after child protective services investigation and adolescent substance use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Narendorf, Sarah Carter & McMillen, J. Curtis, 2010. "Substance use and substance use disorders as foster youth transition to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 113-119, January.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2012. "Nonmedical use of prescription medications: A longitudinal analysis with adolescents involved in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 859-864.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "The roles of parenting and child welfare services in alcohol use by adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 38-43, January.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "Drug use among maltreated adolescents receiving child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1735-1739, December.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2011. "A longitudinal analysis of some risk and protective factors in marijuana use by adolescents receiving child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1667-1672, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:25-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:271-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:72-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical maltreatment; Substance abuse; Behavioral problems; Child welfare; Youth; Longitudinal research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:71:y:2016:i:c:p:36-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.