Understanding service provision and utilization for vulnerable youth: Evidence from multiple informants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Crystal D. & Lindsey, Michael & Joe, Sean, 2011. "Parent–adolescent concordance on perceived need for mental health services and its impact on service use," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2253-2260.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "The roles of parenting and child welfare services in alcohol use by adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 38-43, January.
- Sophia Leontopoulou, 2006. "Resilience of Greek Youth at an Educational Transition Point: The Role of Locus of Control and Coping Strategies as Resources," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 95-126, March.
- Hopson, Laura M. & Lee, Eunju, 2011. "Mitigating the effect of family poverty on academic and behavioral outcomes: The role of school climate in middle and high school," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2221-2229.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2011. "A longitudinal analysis of some risk and protective factors in marijuana use by adolescents receiving child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1667-1672, September.
- Eggerman, Mark & Panter-Brick, Catherine, 2010. "Suffering, hope, and entrapment: Resilience and cultural values in Afghanistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-83, July.
More about this item
KeywordsService use; Service quality; Service satisfaction; Youth; Pscychosocial outcomes; Multiple contextual risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:56:y:2015:i:c:p:18-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.