Nonmedical use of prescription medications: A longitudinal analysis with adolescents involved in child welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen A. Snedker & Jerald R. Herting & Emily Walton, 2009. "Contextual Effects and Adolescent Substance Use: Exploring the Role of Neighborhoods," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1272-1297.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "Drug use among maltreated adolescents receiving child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1735-1739, December.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2011. "A longitudinal analysis of some risk and protective factors in marijuana use by adolescents receiving child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1667-1672, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.071647_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orton, Heather D. & Riggs, Paula D. & Libby, Anne M., 2009. "Prevalence and characteristics of depression and substance use in a U.S. child welfare sample," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 649-653, June.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "The roles of parenting and child welfare services in alcohol use by adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 38-43, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:213-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kobulsky, Julia M. & Holmes, Megan R. & Yoon, Susan & Perzynski, Adam T., 2016. "Physical abuse after child protective services investigation and adolescent substance use," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 36-44.
More about this item
KeywordsPrescription medication; Adolescents; Child welfare; Child maltreatment; Parental monitoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:859-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.