Substance use among current and former foster youth: A systematic review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Casanueva, Cecilia & Stambaugh, Leyla & Urato, Matthew & Fraser, Jenifer Goldman & Williams, Jason, 2011. "Lost in transition: Illicit substance use and services receipt among at-risk youth in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1939-1949, October.
- Narendorf, Sarah Carter & McMillen, J. Curtis, 2010. "Substance use and substance use disorders as foster youth transition to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 113-119, January.
- Keller, Thomas E. & Salazar, Amy M. & Courtney, Mark E., 2010. "Prevalence and timing of diagnosable mental health, alcohol, and substance use problems among older adolescents in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 626-634, April.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2010. "The roles of parenting and child welfare services in alcohol use by adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 38-43, January.
- Dworsky, Amy & White, Catherine Roller & O'Brien, Kirk & Pecora, Peter & Courtney, Mark & Kessler, Ronald & Sampson, Nancy & Hwang, Irving, 2010. "Racial and ethnic differences in the outcomes of former foster youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 902-912, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Borczyskowski, Annika & Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2013. "Alcohol and drug abuse among young adults who grew up in substitute care — Findings from a Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1954-1961.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:25-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farruggia, Susan P. & Germo, Gary R., 2015. "Problem behavior among older youth in foster care: Examining gender," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 20-30.
- Salazar, Amy M. & Roe, Stephanie S. & Ullrich, Jessica S. & Haggerty, Kevin P., 2016. "Professional and youth perspectives on higher education-focused interventions for youth transitioning from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 23-34.
- Salazar, Amy M. & Brown, Eric C. & Monahan, Kathryn C. & Catalano, Richard F., 2016. "Psychometric properties of the Transitions from Foster Care Key Leader Survey," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 91-102.
- Zhan, Weihai & Smith, Susan R. & Warner, Lynette C. & North, Fred & Wilhelm, Sara, 2016. "Cigarette, alcohol, and marijuana use among adolescents in foster family homes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 151-157.
More about this item
KeywordsFoster youth; Substance use; Review; Aging out;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2337-2344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .