Motives of aboriginal foster parents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Morgan E. & Petren, Raymond E., 2011. "Foster parent perceptions of competency: Implications for foster parent training," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1968-1974, October.
- Daniel, Ellice, 2011. "Fostering cultural development: Foster parents' perspectives," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2230-2240.
- Coakley, Tanya M. & Cuddeback, Gary & Buehler, Cheryl & Cox, Mary Ellen, 2007. "Kinship foster parents' perceptions of factors that promote or inhibit successful fostering," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 92-109, January.
- Daniel, Ellice, 2011. "Gentle iron will: Foster parents' perspectives," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 910-917, June.
- Holtan, Amy, 2008. "Family types and social integration in kinship foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1022-1036, September.
- Lebel, Alexandre & Cantinotti, Michael & Pampalon, Robert & Thériault, Marius & Smith, Lindsay A. & Hamelin, Anne-Marie, 2011. "Concept mapping of diet and physical activity: Uncovering local stakeholders perception in the Quebec City region," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 439-445, February.
- Reavley, Nicola & Livingston, Jenni & Buchbinder, Rachelle & Bennell, Kim & Stecki, Chris & Osborne, Richard Harry, 2010. "A systematic grounded approach to the development of complex interventions: The Australian WorkHealth Program - Arthritis as a case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 342-350, February.
- Hegar, Rebecca L. & Rosenthal, James A., 2011. "Foster children placed with or separated from siblings: Outcomes based on a national sample," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1245-1253, July.
- Snowden, Jessica & Leon, Scott & Sieracki, Jeffrey, 2008. "Predictors of children in foster care being adopted: A classification tree analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1318-1327, November.
- Trochim, William M. K., 1989. "Concept mapping : Soft science or hard art?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 87-110, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAboriginal; Foster parents; Canada; Concept map;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:7:p:1298-1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.