Expediting permanent placement from foster care systems: The role of family group decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheets, Janess & Wittenstrom, Kim & Fong, Rowena & James, Joyce & Tecci, Michael & Baumann, Donald J. & Rodriguez, Carolyne, 2009. "Evidence-based practice in family group decision-making for Anglo, African American and Hispanic families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1187-1191, November.
- Baumann, Donald J. & Grigsby, Charles & Sheets, Janess & Reid, Grant & Graham, J. Christopher & Robinson, David & Holoubek, Jason & Farris, James & Jeffries, Victoria & Wang, Eugene, 2011. "Concept guided risk assessment: Promoting prediction and understanding," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1648-1657, September.
- Pennell, Joan & Edwards, Myles & Burford, Gale, 2010. "Expedited family group engagement and child permanency," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1012-1019, July.
- Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Barth, Richard P. & Guo, Shenyang, 2009. "Family group decision making: A propensity score analysis to evaluate child and family services at baseline and after 36-months," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 383-390, March.
- Berzin, Stephanie Cosner, 2006. "Using sibling data to understand the impact of family group decision-making on child welfare outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1449-1458, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LaBrenz, Catherine A. & Fong, Rowena, 2016. "Outcomes of family centered meetings for families referred to Child Protective Services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 93-102.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:89-92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Group Decision-Making; Family Group Conferences; Foster care system; Permanent placement; Discrete-time survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:845-850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .