The impact of system of care support in adherence to wraparound principles in Child and Family Teams in child welfare in North Carolina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pennell, Joan & Edwards, Myles & Burford, Gale, 2010. "Expedited family group engagement and child permanency," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1012-1019, July.
- Rauktis, Mary E. & McCarthy, Sharon & Krackhardt, David & Cahalane, Helen, 2010. "Innovation in child welfare: The adoption and implementation of Family Group Decision Making in Pennsylvania," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 732-739, May.
- Crea, Thomas M. & Crampton, David S. & Abramson-Madden, Anne & Usher, Charles L., 2008. "Variability in the implementation of Team Decisionmaking (TDM): Scope and compliance with the Family to Family practice model," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1221-1232, November.
- Lawrence, C. Nicole & Rosanbalm, Katie D. & Dodge, Kenneth A., 2011. "Multiple Response System: Evaluation of Policy Change in North Carolina's Child Welfare System," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2355-2365.
- Wind, Leslie & Brooks, Devon, 2002. "Child Welfare Demonstration Projects: A Model for Implementation and Evaluation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6-7), pages 543-558.
- Berzin, Stephanie Cosner, 2006. "Using sibling data to understand the impact of family group decision-making on child welfare outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1449-1458, December.
- Crea, Thomas M. & Usher, Charles L. & Wildfire, Judith B., 2009. "Implementation fidelity of Team Decisionmaking," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 119-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jangmin & Pierce, Barbara J. & Jaggers, Jeremiah W. & Imburgia, Teresa M. & Hall, James A., 2016. "Improving child welfare services with family team meetings: A mixed methods analysis of caseworkers' perceived challenges," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 261-268.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2016. "Linking worker-parent working alliance to parent progress in child welfare: A longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 10-16.
More about this item
KeywordsChild and Family Team meetings; System of care; Implementation; Observational measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:639-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.