Evidence-based practice in family group decision-making for Anglo, African American and Hispanic families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landsman, Miriam J. & Boel-Studt, Shamra & Malone, Kelli, 2014. "Results from a family finding experiment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 62-69.
- Pennell, Joan & Edwards, Myles & Burford, Gale, 2010. "Expedited family group engagement and child permanency," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1012-1019, July.
- Lee, Bethany R. & Shaw, Terry V. & Gove, Britni & Hwang, Jeongha, 2010. "Transitioning from group care to family care: Child welfare worker assessments," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1770-1777, December.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:89-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Eugene W. & Lambert, Matthew C. & Johnson, Leah E. & Boudreau, Brock & Breidenbach, Rebecca & Baumann, Donald, 2012. "Expediting permanent placement from foster care systems: The role of family group decision-making," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 845-850.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:229-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rauktis, Mary Elizabeth & Bishop-Fitzpatrick, Lauren & Jung, Nahri & Pennell, Joan, 2013. "Family group decision making: Measuring fidelity to practice principles in public child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 287-295.
- Strozier, Anne L., 2012. "The effectiveness of support groups in increasing social support for kinship caregivers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 876-881.
- Wells, Rebecca & Gifford, Elizabeth J., 2013. "Implementing a case management initiative in high-need schools," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 787-796.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily group decision-making Family group conferences Evidence-based practice Child welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:31:y:2009:i:11:p:1187-1191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.