12-month follow-up outcomes for youth departing an integrated residential continuum of care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunn, Dena Miller & Culhane, Sara E. & Taussig, Heather N., 2010. "Children's appraisals of their experiences in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1324-1330, October.
- James, Sigrid, 2011. "What works in group care? -- A structured review of treatment models for group homes and residential care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 308-321, February.
- Huefner, Jonathan C. & James, Sigrid & Ringle, Jay & Thompson, Ronald W. & Daly, Daniel L., 2010. "Patterns of movement for youth within an integrated continuum of residential services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 857-864, June.
- Hyde, Justeen & Kammerer, Nina, 2009. "Adolescents' perspectives on placement moves and congregate settings: Complex and cumulative instabilities in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-273, February.
- Horton N. J. & Lipsitz S. R., 2001. "Multiple Imputation in Practice: Comparison of Software Packages for Regression Models With Missing Variables," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 55, pages 244-254, August.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated continuum of care; Residential care; Systems of care; Out-of-home follow-up; Follow-up outcomes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:675-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .