Differential response: A critical examination of a secondary prevention model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- English, Diana J. & Marshall, David B. & Coghlan, Laura & Brummel, Sherry & Orme, Matthew, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of the Substantiation Decision in Washington State Child Protective Services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 817-851, November.
- Wolock, Isabel & Sherman, Patricia & Feldman, Leonard H. & Metzger, Barbara, 2001. "Child abuse and neglect referral patterns: A longitudinal study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-47, January.
- Inkelas, Moira & Halfon, Neal, 1997. "Recidivism in child protective services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 139-161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon, David & Åsberg, Kia, 2012. "Effectiveness of child protective services interventions as indicated by rates of recidivism," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2311-2318.
- Lawrence, C. Nicole & Rosanbalm, Katie D. & Dodge, Kenneth A., 2011. "Multiple Response System: Evaluation of Policy Change in North Carolina's Child Welfare System," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2355-2365.
- Friend, Colleen & Shlonsky, Aron & Lambert, Liz, 2008. "From evolving discourses to new practice approaches in domestic violence and child protective services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 689-698, June.
- Simon, James David & Brooks, Devon, 2016. "Post-investigation service need and utilization among families at risk of maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 223-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:29:y:2007:i:11:p:1454-1468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.