Most powerful rank tests for perfect rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Jesse & Ozturk, Omer & Deshpande, Jayant V., 2007. "Nonparametric Tests for Perfect Judgment Rankings," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 708-717, June.
- McIntyre, G.A., 2005. "A Method for Unbiased Selective Sampling, Using Ranked Sets," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 230-232, August.
- Lynne Stokes, 1995. "Parametric ranked set sampling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(3), pages 465-482, September.
- Steven N. MacEachern & Ömer Öztürk & Douglas A. Wolfe & Gregory V. Stark, 2002. "A new ranked set sample estimator of variance," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 177-188.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2002. "Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 79-94, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zamanzade, Ehsan & Vock, Michael, 2015. "Variance estimation in ranked set sampling using a concomitant variable," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 1-5.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0729-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0698-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect rankings; Neyman–Pearson Lemma; Ranked-set sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:157-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.