Efficiency comparisons for partially rank-ordered set sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Hussein & H. Muttlak & E. Al-Sawi, 2013. "Group sequential methods based on ranked set samples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 547-562, August.
- Cem Kadilar & Yesim Unyazici & Hulya Cingi, 2009. "Ratio estimator for the population mean using ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 301-309, March.
- Weiming Li & Tianqing Liu & Zhidong Bai, 2012. "Rounded data analysis based on ranked set sample," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 439-455, May.
- Steven N. MacEachern & Ömer Öztürk & Douglas A. Wolfe & Gregory V. Stark, 2002. "A new ranked set sample estimator of variance," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 177-188.
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh & Esam Al Sawi, 2009. "Modified inference about the mean of the exponential distribution using moving extreme ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 249-259, March.
- Walid Abu-Dayyeh & Aissa Assrhani & Kamarulzaman Ibrahim, 2013. "Estimation of the shape and scale parameters of Pareto distribution using ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 207-225, February.
- Lynne Stokes, 1995. "Parametric ranked set sampling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(3), pages 465-482, September.
- Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Saeed Majidi & François Perron, 2012. "Unbiased and almost unbiased ratio estimators of the population mean in ranked set sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 719-737, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMajorization; Order statistics; Perfect rankings; Ranked-set sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0742-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.