Small area estimation with spatio-temporal Fay–Herriot models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- González-Manteiga, W. & Lombardia, M.J. & Molina, I. & Morales, D. & Santamaria, L., 2008. "Analytic and bootstrap approximations of prediction errors under a multivariate Fay-Herriot model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5242-5252, August.
- Esteban, M.D. & Morales, D. & Pérez, A. & Santamaría, L., 2012. "Small area estimation of poverty proportions under area-level time models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2840-2855.
- Isabel Molina & Nicola Salvati & Monica Pratesi, 2009. "Bootstrap for estimating the MSE of the Spatial EBLUP," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 441-458, August.
- Guillermo Villa & Isabel Molina & Roland Fried, 2011. "Modeling attendance at Spanish professional football league," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 1189-1206, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Ża̧dło, 2015. "On longitudinal moving average model for prediction of subpopulation total," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 749-771, August.
- Benavent, Roberto & Morales, Domingo, 2016. "Multivariate Fay–Herriot models for small area estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 372-390.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:105-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubeta, Miguel & Lombardía, María José & Morales, Domingo, 2017. "Poisson mixed models for studying the poverty in small areas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 32-47.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1111-1136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:csb:stintr:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:105-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marhuenda, Yolanda & Morales, Domingo & del Carmen Pardo, María, 2014. "Information criteria for Fay–Herriot model selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 268-280.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical best linear unbiased estimator; Poverty estimation; Small area estimation; Spatio-temporal model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:308-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.