Full bandwidth matrix selectors for gradient kernel density estimate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivana Horová & Jiří Zelinka, 2007. "Contribution to the bandwidth choice for kernel density estimates," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 31-47, April.
- Tarn Duong & Martin L. Hazelton, 2005. "Cross-validation Bandwidth Matrices for Multivariate Kernel Density Estimation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(3), pages 485-506.
- Duong, Tarn & Cowling, Arianna & Koch, Inge & Wand, M.P., 2008. "Feature significance for multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4225-4242, May.
- Duong, Tarn & Hazelton, Martin L., 2005. "Convergence rates for unconstrained bandwidth matrix selectors in multivariate kernel density estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 417-433, April.
- J. Chacón & T. Duong, 2010. "Multivariate plug-in bandwidth selection with unconstrained pilot bandwidth matrices," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 375-398, August.
- Cao, Ricardo & Cuevas, Antonio & Gonzalez Manteiga, Wensceslao, 1994. "A comparative study of several smoothing methods in density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-176, February.
- Horová Ivana & Vieu Philippe & Zelinka Jiří, 2002. "Optimal Choice Of Nonparametric Estimates Of A Density And Of Its Derivatives," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 20(1-4), pages 355-378, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zougab, Nabil & Adjabi, Smail & Kokonendji, Célestin C., 2014. "Bayesian estimation of adaptive bandwidth matrices in multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 28-38.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic mean integrated square error; Multivariate kernel density; Unconstrained bandwidth matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:364-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.