Interpretable dimension reduction for classifying functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768.
- Ferraty, Frederic & Vieu, Philippe & Viguier-Pla, Sylvie, 2007. "Factor-based comparison of groups of curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4903-4910, June.
- Cardot, Hervé & Sarda, Pacal, 2005. "Estimation in generalized linear models for functional data via penalized likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 24-41, January.
- Antonio Cuevas & Manuel Febrero & Ricardo Fraiman, 2007. "Robust estimation and classification for functional data via projection-based depth notions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 481-496, September.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320.
- Ferraty, F. & Vieu, P., 2003. "Curves discrimination: a nonparametric functional approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 161-173, October.
- Friedman, Jerome H. & Hastie, Trevor & Tibshirani, Rob, 2010. "Regularization Paths for Generalized Linear Models via Coordinate Descent," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 33(i01).
- Gareth M. James & Trevor J. Hastie, 2001. "Functional linear discriminant analysis for irregularly sampled curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 533-550.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Cuesta-Albertos, J.A. & Nieto-Reyes, A., 2008. "The random Tukey depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4979-4988, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraiman, Ricardo & Gimenez, Yanina & Svarc, Marcela, 2016. "Feature selection for functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 191-208.
- Floriello, Davide & Vitelli, Valeria, 2017. "Sparse clustering of functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 1-18.
- Mousavi, Seyed Nourollah & Sørensen, Helle, 2017. "Multinomial functional regression with wavelets and LASSO penalization," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 150-166.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0738-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional data; Classification; Dimension reduction; Stochastic search; Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:282-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.