Bayes estimation for the Marshall–Olkin bivariate Weibull distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kundu, Debasis & Dey, Arabin Kumar, 2009. "Estimating the parameters of the Marshall-Olkin bivariate Weibull distribution by EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 956-965, February.
- G. Heinrich & U. Jensen, 1995. "Parameter estimation for a bivariate lifetime distribution in reliability with multivariate extensions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 49-65, December.
- Dimitris Karlis, 2003. "ML estimation for multivariate shock models via an EM algorithm," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(4), pages 817-830, December.
- Patra, Kaushik & Dey, Dipak K., 1999. "A multivariate mixture of Weibull distributions in reliability modeling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 225-235, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Arjun K., 2014. "On bivariate Weibull-Geometric distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 19-29.
- Jayme Pinto & Nikolai Kolev, 2016. "A class of continuous bivariate distributions with linear sum of hazard gradient components," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate exponential model; Maximum likelihood estimators; Importance sampling; Prior distribution; Posterior analysis; Credible intervals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:271-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.