A new class of bivariate distributions and its mixture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rameshwar D. & Kundu, Debasis, 2003. "Discriminating between Weibull and generalized exponential distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 179-196, June.
- Patra, Kaushik & Dey, Dipak K., 1999. "A multivariate mixture of Weibull distributions in reliability modeling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 225-235, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarhan, Ammar M. & Hamilton, David C. & Smith, Bruce & Kundu, Debasis, 2011. "The bivariate generalized linear failure rate distribution and its multivariate extension," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 644-654, January.
- García, V.J. & Gómez-Déniz, E. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J., 2010. "A new skew generalization of the normal distribution: Properties and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2021-2034, August.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Arjun K., 2014. "On bivariate Weibull-Geometric distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 19-29.
- Muhammad Mohsin & Hannes Kazianka & Jürgen Pilz & Albrecht Gebhardt, 2014. "A new bivariate exponential distribution for modeling moderately negative dependence," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(1), pages 123-148, March.
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Rameshwar D., 2009. "Bivariate generalized exponential distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 581-593, April.
- Franco, Manuel & Vivo, Juana-María, 2010. "A multivariate extension of Sarhan and Balakrishnan's bivariate distribution and its ageing and dependence properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 491-499, March.
- S. Mirhosseini & M. Amini & D. Kundu & A. Dolati, 2015. "On a new absolutely continuous bivariate generalized exponential distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Lee, Hyunju & Cha, Ji Hwan, 2014. "On construction of general classes of bivariate distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 151-159.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized exponential distribution Bivariate exponential distribution Moments Mixtures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1508-1527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.