Regression analysis under incomplete linkage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jixian Wang & Peter Donnan, 2002. "Adjusting for missing record linkage in outcome studies," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 873-884.
- P. Lahiri & Michael D. Larsen, 2005. "Regression Analysis With Linked Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 222-230, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2016. "Graduate unemployment and Higher Education Institutions in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana V. Komarova & Denis Nekipelov & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2011.
"Identification, data combination and the risk of disclosure,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP38/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Komarova, Tatiana & Nekipelov, Denis & Yakovlev, Evgeny, 2018. "Identfication, data combination and the risk of disclosure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsRecord matching; Linkage errors; Linear regression; Estimating equations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:9:p:2756-2770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.