Automatic bandwidth selection for circular density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. V. Mardia, 1999. "Directional statistics and shape analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 949-957.
- Agostinelli, Claudio, 2007. "Robust estimation for circular data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5867-5875, August.
- Klemelä, Jussi, 2000. "Estimation of Densities and Derivatives of Densities with Directional Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 18-40, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliveira, María & Crujeiras, Rosa M. & Rodríguez-Casal, Alberto, 2014. "NPCirc: An R Package for Nonparametric Circular Methods," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 61(i09).
- García-Portugués, Eduardo & Crujeiras, Rosa M. & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao, 2013. "Kernel density estimation for directional–linear data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 152-175.
- Lombard, F. & Hawkins, Douglas M. & Potgieter, Cornelis J., 2017. "Sequential rank CUSUM charts for angular data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 268-279.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3898-3908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giwhyun Lee & Yu Ding & Marc G. Genton & Le Xie, 2015. "Power Curve Estimation With Multivariate Environmental Factors for Inland and Offshore Wind Farms," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 56-67, March.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:249-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schoch, Tobias & Staub, Kaspar & Pfister, Christian, 2012. "Social inequality and the biological standard of living: An anthropometric analysis of Swiss conscription data, 1875–1950," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 154-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:7:p:3493-3500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.