ANOVA extensions for mixed discrete and continuous data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barhen, A. & Daudin, J. J., 1995. "Generalization of the Mahalanobis Distance in the Mixed Case," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 332-342, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin O. Wu & Gang Zheng & Minjung Kwak, 2013. "A Joint Regression Analysis for Genetic Association Studies with Outcome Stratified Samples," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 417-426, June.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Hamdi, Amin S., 2016. "On accommodating spatial interactions in a Generalized Heterogeneous Data Model (GHDM) of mixed types of dependent variables," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 240-263.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2015. "A new generalized heterogeneous data model (GHDM) to jointly model mixed types of dependent variables," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 50-77.
- N. Withanage & A.R. de Leon & C.J. Rudnisky, 2014. "Joint estimation of disease-specific sensitivities and specificities in reader-based multi-disease diagnostic studies of paired organs," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(10), pages 2282-2297, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:4:p:2218-2227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .