Alternative approaches to study lifetime data under different scenarios: from the PH to the modified semiparametric AFT model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Li, Yi-Hwei & Klein, John P. & Moeschberger, M. L., 1996. "Effects of model misspecification in estimating covariate effects in survival analysis for small sample sizes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 177-192, July.
- Stute, W., 1993. "Consistent Estimation Under Random Censorship When Covariables Are Present," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Hummer, Amanda & Yang, Song, 2001. "On the extended log-rank estimating function for the censored regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 171-180, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models,"
3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200708, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Zhiping Qiu & Jing Qin & Yong Zhou, 2016. "Composite Estimating Equation Method for the Accelerated Failure Time Model with Length-biased Sampling Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(2), pages 396-415, June.
- Wang Zhu & Wang C.Y., 2010. "Buckley-James Boosting for Survival Analysis with High-Dimensional Biomarker Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, June.
- Ruoqing Zhu & Ying-Qi Zhao & Guanhua Chen & Shuangge Ma & Hongyu Zhao, 2017. "Greedy outcome weighted tree learning of optimal personalized treatment rules," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 391-400, June.
- Guessoum Zohra & Ould-Said Elias, 2009. "On nonparametric estimation of the regression function under random censorship model," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 26(3), pages 159-177, April.
- Weiyu Li & Valentin Patilea, 2018. "A dimension reduction approach for conditional Kaplan–Meier estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 27(2), pages 295-315, June.
- Sungwan Bang & Soo-Heang Eo & Yong Mee Cho & Myoungshic Jhun & HyungJun Cho, 2016. "Non-crossing weighted kernel quantile regression with right censored data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 100-121, January.
- Olivier Lopez & Xavier Milhaud & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2015.
"Tree-based censored regression with applications to insurance,"
- Olivier Lopez & Xavier Milhaud & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2016. "Tree-based censored regression with applications in insurance," Post-Print hal-01364437, HAL.
- Wenceslao González Manteiga & Cédric Heuchenne & César Sánchez Sellero & Alessandro Beretta, 2020. "Goodness-of-fit tests for censored regression based on artificial data points," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 29(2), pages 599-615, June.
- Amorim, Ana Paula & de Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo & Meira-Machado, Luís, 2011. "Presmoothing the transition probabilities in the illness-death model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 797-806, July.
- Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo de & González-Manteiga, Wenceslao, 1999. "Strong consistency under proportional censorship when covariables are present," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 283-292, April.
- Jacobo Uña-Álvarez & Noël Veraverbeke, 2013. "Generalized copula-graphic estimator," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 343-360, June.
- Zhang, Chun-Xia & Mei, Chang-Lin & Zhang, Jiang-She, 2007. "An empirical study of a test for polynomial relationships in randomly right censored regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6543-6556, August.
- Xiaochao Xia & Binyan Jiang & Jialiang Li & Wenyang Zhang, 2016. "Low-dimensional confounder adjustment and high-dimensional penalized estimation for survival analysis," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 547-569, October.
- Chai, Hao & Zhang, Qingzhao & Jiang, Yu & Wang, Guohua & Zhang, Sanguo & Ahmed, Syed Ejaz & Ma, Shuangge, 2017. "Identifying gene-environment interactions for prognosis using a robust approach," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 105-120.
- Orbe Lizundia, Jesús María & Ferreira García, María Eva & Núñez Antón, Vicente Alfredo, 2001. "Analysis of Length of Time Spent in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy," BILTOKI 2001-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2005. "Models of Firm Dynamics and the Hazard Rate of Exits: Reconciling Theory and Evidence using Hazard Regression Models," Econometrics 0503021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Lopez & Xavier Milhaud & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2016. "Tree-based censored regression with applications in insurance," Post-Print hal-01141228, HAL.
- de Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo & Meira-Machado, Luis F., 2008. "A simple estimator of the bivariate distribution function for censored gap times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2440-2445, October.
- Olivier Lopez & Valentin Patilea, 2007. "Nonparametric Lack-of-fit Tests for Parametric Mean-Regression Model with Censored Data," Working Papers 2007-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:6:p:1565-1582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.