Effects of model misspecification in estimating covariate effects in survival analysis for small sample sizes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Anderson, 1951. "Classification by multivariate analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(1), pages 31-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models,"
3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2004. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Duration Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0401, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tsodikov, Alexander, 1998. "Asymptotic efficiency of a proportional hazards model with cure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 237-244, August.
- Orbe, Jesus & Nunez-Anton, Vicente, 2006. "Alternative approaches to study lifetime data under different scenarios: from the PH to the modified semiparametric AFT model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1565-1582, March.
- Delander, Lennart & Månsson, Jonas & Nyberg, Erik, 2004. "Using the unemployed as temporary employment counsellors: Evaluation of an initiative to combat longterm unemployment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2004-111, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:22:y:1996:i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.