Unified representation of Zipf distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John, 1989. "On the Evolution of Surnames," MPRA Paper 6255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naldi, M., 2003. "Concentration indices and Zipf's law," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 329-334, March.
- Zörnig, Peter, 2010. "Statistical simulation and the distribution of distances between identical elements in a random sequence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2317-2327, October.
- Young, D.S., 2013. "Approximate tolerance limits for Zipf–Mandelbrot distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(7), pages 1702-1711.
- Izsak, F., 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation for constrained parameters of multinomial distributions--Application to Zipf-Mandelbrot models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1575-1583, December.
- Sarabia, José María & Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, María & Prieto, Faustino, 2010. "A general method for generating parametric Lorenz and Leimkuhler curves," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 524-539.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:19:y:1995:i:4:p:461-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .