A new test for functional one-way ANOVA with applications to ischemic heart screening
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Górecki & Łukasz Smaga, 2015. "A comparison of tests for the one-way ANOVA problem for functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 987-1010, December.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Casado, David & Romo, Juan, 2012. "Supervised classification for functional data: A weighted distance approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2334-2346.
- E. Paparoditis & T. Sapatinas, 2016. "Bootstrap-based testing of equality of mean functions or equality of covariance operators for functional data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 103(3), pages 727-733.
- Dennis D. Cox & Jong Soo Lee, 2008. "Pointwise testing with functional data using the Westfall--Young randomization method," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(3), pages 621-634.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2004. "An anova test for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 111-122, August.
- Slaets, Leen & Claeskens, Gerda & Hubert, Mia, 2012. "Phase and amplitude-based clustering for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2360-2374.
- Stefan Fremdt & Josef G. Steinebach & Lajos Horváth & Piotr Kokoszka, 2013. "Testing the Equality of Covariance Operators in Functional Samples," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(1), pages 138-152, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional hypothesis testing; Functional data; Local power; Nonparametric bootstrap; Smoothing and nonparametric regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:132:y:2019:i:c:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.