Improving educational outcomes while controlling costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Pace, Richard R., 1995. "Who chooses to teach (and why)?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 101-117, June.
- Dee, Thomas S., 1998. "Competition and the quality of public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 419-427, October.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1994. "Black employment problems: New evidence, old questions," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 699-722.
- José Mª Bailén & Luis Rivera-Bátiz, 1995. "Human capital, heterogeneous agents and technological change," Economics Working Papers 107, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rangazas, Peter, 2000. "Schooling and economic growth: A King-Rebelo experiment with human capital," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 397-416, October.
- Flyer, Fredrick & Rosen, Sherwin, 1997.
"The New Economics of Teachers and Education,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 104-139, January.
- Flyer, F. & Rosen, S., 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 94-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Frederick Flyer & Sherwin Rosen, 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 94, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Frederick Flyer & Sherwin Rosen, 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," NBER Working Papers 4828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2005. "Expense Preference and Student Achievement in School Districts," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:37:y:1992:i::p:205-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.