Sticky individual prices and the dynamics of the general price level
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme|
- Peter N. Ireland, 1997.
"Stopping inflations, big and small,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 759-782.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1997. "Stopping Inflations, Big and Small," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 759-775, November.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1996. "Stopping inflations, big and small," Working Paper 96-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998. "Inflation, nominal interest rates and the variability of output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 547-573, October.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1994. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates and the Variability of Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 1068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bankim Chadha & Daniel Tsiddon, 1996. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates, and the Variability of Output," IMF Working Papers 96/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- PLASMANS, Joseph & FORNERO, Jorge & MICHALAK, Tomasz, 2006. "A microfounded sectoral model for open economies," Working Papers 2007013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Plasmans, J.E.J. & Fornero, J. & Michalak, T., 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," Discussion Paper 2007-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jorge Fornero & Tomasz Michalak & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2052, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1998. "Monetary policy under neoclassical and New-Keynesian Phillips Curves, with an application to price level and inflation targeting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Knotek II, Edward S., 2008. "Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity: Theory with evidence from newspaper prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1303-1316, October.
- Edward S. Knotek, 2005. "Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity : theory with evidence from newspaper prices," Research Working Paper RWP 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:15:y:1981:i::p:261-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed