Provincial migration in China in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Lavely, 2001. "First Impressions from the 2000 Census of China," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 755-769.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. An & C. Hu & Yong Tan, 2017.
"Regional effects of export tax rebate on exporting firms: Evidence from China,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 774-798, September.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effects of Export Tax Rebate on Exporting Firms: Evidences From China," MPRA Paper 65188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Dennis Tao, 2005. "Determinants of schooling returns during transition: Evidence from Chinese cities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 244-264, June.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effect of Trade Liberalization on the Firm-level Exports," MPRA Paper 81811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei, 2015. "Regional Effect of Trade Liberalization on the Firm-level Exports," MPRA Paper 66893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bystrom, Hans N.E. & Olofsdotter, Karin & Soderstrom, Lars, 2005. "Is China an optimum currency area?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 612-634, August.
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Hai Fang & Karen N. Eggleston & John A. Rizzo & Scott Rozelle & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012. "The Returns to Education in China: Evidence from the 1986 Compulsory Education Law," NBER Working Papers 18189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rong, Zhao & Yang, Liu & Yuan, Yan, 2012. "Labor Migration Choice and Its Impacts on Households in Rural China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124842, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2004. "Migration And Local Off-Farm Working In Rural China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20075, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:22-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.