Comparative economic assessment of ABE fermentation based on cellulosic and non-cellulosic feedstocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva, 2009. "Recent trends in global production and utilization of bio-ethanol fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2273-2282, November.
- Zhou, Adrian & Thomson, Elspeth, 2009. "The development of biofuels in Asia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 11-20, November.
- Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva, 2010. "Progress in biodiesel processing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1815-1835, June.
- Lin, Lin & Cunshan, Zhou & Vittayapadung, Saritporn & Xiangqian, Shen & Mingdong, Dong, 2011. "Opportunities and challenges for biodiesel fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1020-1031, April.
- Kumar, Manish & Gayen, Kalyan, 2011. "Developments in biobutanol production: New insights," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1999-2012, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry, 2012. "Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 172-186.
- Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2015. "Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 346-366.
- Singh, Shuchi & Khanna, Swati & Moholkar, Vijayanand S. & Goyal, Arun, 2014. "Screening and optimization of pretreatments for Parthenium hysterophorus as feedstock for alcoholic biofuels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 195-206.
- Zheng, Jin & Tashiro, Yukihiro & Wang, Qunhui & Sakai, Kenji & Sonomoto, Kenji, 2015. "Feasibility of acetone–butanol–ethanol fermentation from eucalyptus hydrolysate without nutrients supplementation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 113-119.
- Ho, Cheng-Yu & Chang, Jui-Jen & Lee, Shih-Chi & Chin, Tsu-Yuan & Shih, Ming-Che & Li, Wen-Hsiung & Huang, Chieh-Chen, 2012. "Development of cellulosic ethanol production process via co-culturing of artificial cellulosomal Bacillus and kefir yeast," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 27-32.
- Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Che, Pei-Yi & Chen, Bor-Yann & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Lin, Chiu-Yue & Chang, Jo-Shu, 2012. "Biobutanol production from agricultural waste by an acclimated mixed bacterial microflora," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 3-9.
- Maity, Sunil K., 2015. "Opportunities, recent trends and challenges of integrated biorefinery: Part II," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1446-1466.
- Jafari, Yadollah & Amiri, Hamid & Karimi, Keikhosro, 2016. "Acetone pretreatment for improvement of acetone, butanol, and ethanol production from sweet sorghum bagasse," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 216-225.
More about this item
KeywordsBiobutanol; Economic feasibility analysis; Cellulosic and non-cellulosic material; Design and process parameters; Future economic trend;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .