Development of a novel refrigeration system for refrigerated trucks incorporating phase change material
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F., 2012. "Experimental investigation of tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 288-297.
- Castell, A. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F. & Cabeza, L.F., 2011. "Maximisation of heat transfer in a coil in tank PCM cold storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4120-4127.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oró, E. & de Gracia, A. & Castell, A. & Farid, M.M. & Cabeza, L.F., 2012. "Review on phase change materials (PCMs) for cold thermal energy storage applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 513-533.
- Li, Gang & Zheng, Xuefei, 2016. "Thermal energy storage system integration forms for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 736-757.
- Zhang, Chuan & Zhou, Li & Chhabra, Pulkit & Garud, Sushant S. & Aditya, Kevin & Romagnoli, Alessandro & Comodi, Gabriele & Dal Magro, Fabio & Meneghetti, Antonella & Kraft, Markus, 2016. "A novel methodology for the design of waste heat recovery network in eco-industrial park using techno-economic analysis and multi-objective optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 88-102.
- Alzuwaid, F.A. & Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Sun, J., 2016. "The novel use of phase change materials in an open type refrigerated display cabinet: A theoretical investigation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 76-85.
- Oró, Eduard & Barreneche, Camila & Farid, Mohammed M. & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2013. "Experimental study on the selection of phase change materials for low temperature applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 130-136.
- Tay, N.H.S. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M., 2013. "Comparison of pinned and finned tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system using CFD," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 79-86.
- Barzin, Reza & Chen, John J.J. & Young, Brent R. & Farid, Mohammed M., 2015. "Peak load shifting with energy storage and price-based control system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 505-514.
- Tay, N.H.S. & Bruno, F. & Belusko, M., 2013. "Experimental investigation of dynamic melting in a tube-in-tank PCM system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 137-148.
- Jankowski, Nicholas R. & McCluskey, F. Patrick, 2014. "A review of phase change materials for vehicle component thermal buffering," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1525-1561.
- Liu, Ming & Saman, Wasim & Bruno, Frank, 2014. "Computer simulation with TRNSYS for a mobile refrigeration system incorporating a phase change thermal storage unit," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 226-235.
- Gazda, Wiesław & Kozioł, Joachim, 2013. "The estimation of energy efficiency for hybrid refrigeration system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 49-57.
More about this item
KeywordsPhase change material; Thermal energy storage; Refrigerated transport; Supercooling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:92:y:2012:i:c:p:336-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .