Simple method for estimation of effectiveness in one tube pass and one shell pass counter-flow heat exchangers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B., 2010. "A simple method for the estimation of thermal insulation thickness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 613-619, February.
- Rose, Jørgen & Nielsen, Toke Rammer & Kragh, Jesper & Svendsen, Svend, 2008. "Quasi-steady-state model of a counter-flow air-to-air heat-exchanger with phase change," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(5), pages 312-325, May.
- Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B., 2010. "Novel predictive tools for design of radiant and convective sections of direct fired heaters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2194-2202, July.
- Gholap, A.K. & Khan, J.A., 2007. "Design and multi-objective optimization of heat exchangers for refrigerators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(12), pages 1226-1239, December.
- Guo, Jiangfeng & Xu, Mingtian & Cheng, Lin, 2009. "The application of field synergy number in shell-and-tube heat exchanger optimization design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2079-2087, October.
- Bahadori, Alireza, 2011. "Prediction of compressed air transport properties at elevated pressures and high temperatures using simple method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1434-1440, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHeat exchanger; Effectiveness; Thermal capacity ratio; Heat transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:11:p:4191-4196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .