Suitable and optimal locations for implementing photovoltaic water pumping systems for grassland irrigation in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olsson, Alexander & Campana, Pietro Elia & Lind, Mårten & Yan, Jinyue, 2014. "Potential for carbon sequestration and mitigation of climate change by irrigation of grasslands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1145-1154.
- Yu, Yingdong & Liu, Jiahong & Wang, Hao & Liu, Miao, 2011. "Assess the potential of solar irrigation systems for sustaining pasture lands in arid regions – A case study in Northwestern China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3176-3182.
- Leduc, S. & Starfelt, F. & Dotzauer, E. & Kindermann, G. & McCallum, I. & Obersteiner, M. & Lundgren, J., 2010. "Optimal location of lignocellulosic ethanol refineries with polygeneration in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2709-2716.
- Xu, He & Liu, Jiahong & Qin, Dayong & Gao, Xuerui & Yan, Jinyue, 2013. "Feasibility analysis of solar irrigation system for pastures conservation in a demonstration area in Inner Mongolia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 697-702.
- Campana, Pietro Elia & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue, 2013. "Dynamic modelling of a PV pumping system with special consideration on water demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 635-645.
- Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Kindermann, Georg, 2012. "Optimal localisation of biofuel production on a European scale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 462-472.
- Corwin, Dennis L. & Rhoades, James D. & Simunek, Jirka, 2007. "Leaching requirement for soil salinity control: Steady-state versus transient models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 165-180, June.
- Leduc, S. & Lundgren, J. & Franklin, O. & Dotzauer, E., 2010. "Location of a biomass based methanol production plant: A dynamic problem in northern Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 68-75, January.
- Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun, 2014. "China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 221-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boutelhig, Azzedine & Hanini, Salah & Arab, Amar Hadj, 2018. "Geospatial characteristics investigation of suitable areas for photovoltaic water pumping erections, in the southern region of Ghardaia, Algeria," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PA), pages 235-245.
- Magdalena Fallde & Johan Torén & Elisabeth Wetterlund, 2017. "Energy System Models as a Means of Visualising Barriers and Drivers of Forest-Based Biofuels: An Interview Study of Developers and Potential Users," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Amaducci, Stefano & Yin, Xinyou & Colauzzi, Michele, 2018. "Agrivoltaic systems to optimise land use for electric energy production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 545-561.
- Allouhi, A. & Buker, M.S. & El-houari, H. & Boharb, A. & Benzakour Amine, M. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A., 2019. "PV water pumping systems for domestic uses in remote areas: Sizing process, simulation and economic evaluation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 798-812.
- Jian Chen & Yiping Liu & Lingjun Wang, 2019. "Research on Coupling Coordination Development for Photovoltaic Agriculture System in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-20, February.
- Shao, Weiwei & Liu, Jiahong & Zhu, Mingming & Weng, Baisha & Wang, Ning & Huang, Hao & Yu, Yingdong & Yan, Dianyi & Jiang, Shan, 2018. "Evaluation of a photovoltaic water-supply scheme for the surface water system in Xiamen, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 357-373.
- Yueshu Yang & Daxiang Liu & Hai Xiao & Jiangang Chen & Yu Ding & Dong Xia & Zhenyao Xia & Wennian Xu, 2019. "Evaluating the Effect of the Ecological Restoration of Quarry Slopes in Caidian District, Wuhan City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-16, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic water pumping; Grassland; Irrigation; Optimization; Spatial analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p2:p:1879-1889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.